Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN)
- You will require at least a Year 10 level of numeracy, literacy and communication skills to achieve a satisfactory result on most of our courses.
- If you do not meet this criterion, or if English is your second language, you must advise us at time of booking. Our friendly and professional team will administer an LLN test to determine your eligibility to undertake this training.
- We will assist you in any way we can, but we do not guarantee that every applicant will possess the level of LLN required for the assessment.
- Please be advised that the Regulator does not allow an interpreter to be used during the mandated formal assessment of any high risk courses, including forklift.
Distribution of Certificates
In compliance with RTO regulations:
- Certificates are to be given to each participant personally, regardless of who paid for the training. If requested, a copy of the certificate can be emailed to employers and/or supervisors.
- Certificates returned due to wrong mailing address will be held at our office for collection.
RTO’s have 30days to issue certificates. If you need mine site access directly after completing their course, you must have your employer email our administration team to organise same-day collection.
Payment isrequired at time of booking to secure a position in a course except where undercontract. Courses can be paid in fullvia cash sale, Purchase Order, or VHS (if under a contract arrangement).
Most courses have a seven-day cancellation policy. All communication regarding cancellations must be done via email.
Refunds are not provided if a participant cancels less than 7 days prior to the commencement of the course.
MartyrTraining reserves the right to cancel, postpone, or vary course dates or venues. Should this occur a full refund and/or an opportunity to reschedule (without penalty) will be offered.
Credits and Fee Transfer
MartyrTraining reserves the right to allow delegates a “once only” transfer between courses, venues, or dates. Further transfers will incur an administration fee.Contact the office for fee information.